How To Renew A License
Premium extensions and themes require that you purchase a license. Licenses are valid for one year from the date of purchase. A valid and active license key is required in order to get updates and support for purchased extensions (and themes).
What happens if a license is not renewed?
- Automatic security and feature updates will be discontinued.
- You will no longer have access to technical support for the item.
- You will no longer have access to the file for download.
Will my extension or theme work with an inactive or expired license?
If your subscription did not auto-renew, or expired, you can still use the extension (or theme) on your site for as long as you like. However, there is the possibility that the extension will eventually stop working due to other updates within WordPress or related plugins
How do I renew my subscription?
If auto-renew is enabled, your subscription renews on the due date and your card is charged. An email notification is sent to confirm you paid for another year.
My Subscription has expired, how do I renew it?
- Log into your WP Hotelier account page.
- Click on the Subscriptions button on the left (1)
- Find the subscription you need to renew (2)
- Click on the Renew button (3)
- Complete the checkout