Hello Theme and Elementor
How to install WP Hotelier - Hello Elementor
WP Hotelier - Hello Elementor comes with 15+ modules that allow you to design all the WP Hotelier templates with Elementor.
This displays a list of rooms. Has three types of queries:
- Rooms: a list of rooms based on your desired query.
- Related Rooms: displays related rooms on the single room page (dynamic).
- Dynamic Query (Archives): displays the correct rooms on archive pages when using Elementor Pro.
Displays the datepicker.
The module that builds the listing page.
The module that builds the booking page.
Displays rooms in the cart on the booking page.
Displays the current check-in and check-out dates.
A section for filtering results on the Listing page.
Displays the room's title (room page).
Displays the room's gallery (room page).
Room Short Description
Displays the room's excerpt (room page).
Displays the room's price (room page).
Displays the room's meta (room page).
Displays the room's facilities (room page).
Displays the room's rates (room page).
AJAX Room Booking
Displays the form for booking a room directly from its page (room page).
Elementor Pro Room Archive Template
Navigate to Templates > Theme Builder, select Archive and add one. Add a Rooms module, and be sure to select Dynamic Query (Archives) as the source.
After saving the template, add two conditions and select "Rooms Archive" and "Room Categories" respectively.
Elementor Pro Single Room Template
Navigate to Templates > Theme Builder, select Single Post and add one. And add your preferred modules (use the room page modules in this list).
After saving the template, add a new condition and select "Rooms".
You can import the demo using the Elementor’s Import/Export Kit functionality.
- Download the demo kit here.
- In Elementor > Settings > General, select Rooms in the post types list.
- Activate Flexbox Container in Elementor > Settings > Features.
- Navigate to Elementor > Tools > Import /Export Kit and click on the "Start Import" button.
- Be sure to have Rooms selected in the post type list.
- Assign the imported menu to the Header location in Appearance > Menus.
- Set the Hotelier pages in Hotelier > Settings.